You need a ticket with timeslot to enter the indoor EXPO and tickets to enter the Afterparties!
This year we work with time slots due to the Corona Measures.
After you bought a ticket for the exhibition, you need to reserve a timeslot.
Read the information below carefully…
*** The time slots are 2 hours long. You have to arrive within these 2 hours. HOWEVER, you can stay longer than the end-time of your time slot indicates. We will only ask you to leave when the building is getting too crowded so that visitors can maintain 1.5m distance.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR TICKET SERVICE
Check our Festival TIMETABLE
EXPO ticket for 1 day: €10 / Students €5
This ticket grants access to the indoor exhibitions for a 2 hour time slot. (Metropool & WARP). You have to buy a ticket for a specific time slot on 1 single day.
GOGBOT Symposium: €8 / Students €6
This ticket grants access to the GOGBOT Symposium on Saturday 12 September, 13:00 – 17:30 in Muziekcentrum Enschede.
For Thursday, Friday and Saturday night’s afterparty you need to get separate tickets.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Each time slot has a duration of two hours, which should be enough time to visit the full exhibition. After you purchased a festival ticket you will receive a mail to reserve the time slots during which you want to come to the festival (this email might take a day).
- If you purchase a student ticket, don’t forget to take it to the Festival- we will check!
- As guests, or a crew member, you still need to purchase a FREE ticket so you can reserve your time slot. You will be asked for your invitation or your crew pass to enter the festival!
- At the entrance our volunteers will do their best to process all the reservations as fast as possible. Help them by having your reservations ready. You will receive a color sticker indicating your time slot. If we notice that the building is getting too crowded we will ask you to move along when we are a few time slots further.
- When you leave the festival venue you need another reservation to enter again.
- With the day tickets you can also visit the exhibition in Metropool. 20 visitors at a time, but there are no timeslots!
- If you purchase a night Program ticket you can come in any time between 23:00 and 4:00 and get granted access to the afterparties on the 2nd and 3rd floor
- The entrance hall can only host 10 people at the same time in order to keep a safe distance, in case of crowded times, we ask you to wait in line in front of the doors in order to let everyone in safely.
**Important: coronavirus (COVID-19)**
The corona virus concerns everyone in our country. Your safety and that of our employees come first. That is why we ask you to follow the guidelines below during your visit:
– If you have any symptoms such as a cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, increase or fever, stay at home
– Stay at home if someone in your house has a fever and / or symptoms of shortness of breath
– Keep a distance of 1.5 meters between the visitors and employees of the festival.
– Use the disinfection spray offered by us in the hall after entering and follow the hygiene measures elsewhere in the museum
– Follow the indicated route
– Follow the directions of the festival staff and volunteers
*As a visitor you agree to the hygiene measures taken at the festival.*
Thank you for your understanding and your support!